A creamy and nutritious Thermomix Matcha Smoothie Bowl infused with Matcha green tea powder and topped with your favourite toppings.
If you’re on Instagram it’s hard to escape the beautiful vibrant smoothie bowl creations posted by health enthusiasts. They are a great alternative to cereal and you can let your imagination run wild with the choice of flavours and toppings.
- 1 banana, preferably frozen
- 200 – 250mls unsweetened almond milk
- Big handful of spinach
- 1-2 teaspoons of Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup (optional)
- Fresh Fruit
- Dried Fruit
- Chia Seeds
- Nut Butter
- Place all the smoothie ingredients into a blender and blend together until smooth. Test for sweetness and add more maple syrup if desired.
- Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy fresh. Any leftovers can be kept in an airtight container for up to a day.